Get Graphic is the blog’s digital design and resources section. There’s not much here right now, but I will be importing content from my deviantART account and my old design blog. In the future, you’ll be able to find
- High Res Textures— Textures are my favorite part of design. Most people seem to view them as a supplement that can add “personality” or “flavor” to a piece. I love making them and consider them an artform of their own. I put a lot of work into my textures and am always looking for new ways to explore texture as a medium.
- Book Cover Templates
- Design Templates
- Digital Cardmaking and Scrapbooking Freebies
- Posts dedicated to awesome artists I admire with samples of their work and links to their blogs. I hope to also include interviews, but can’t promise yet.
Graphic art and design has been my main hobby for the last nine or 10 years. Three years ago, I decided to get serious about it and started building a portfolio. I spent 4 to 5 hours a day practicing and building new skills, and my plan was to save up enough money to go back to school. Last year, I injured both arms, and since then I’ve developed chronic tendinitis and some other repetitive stress issues. I write with a text-to-speech program, but I can’t spend the level of time I’d need to for a career in graphic design, so it’s gone back to a hobby.
Free To Use Resources
My favorite part has always been giving things away, so most of what I post here will be free for you to use. Check out the TOU for specifics.
I will be periodically uploading premium resource packs. These packs will be available for download by Site Supporters free of charge for 3 months after the post date. After the three months, I will rotate to a different set for supporters, but all content will remain available to purchase through Paypal.
You can check out a complete list of upcoming topics here.
If you have a request or an idea, feel free to drop me a line.
- You can leave a comment on this page.
- You can use the contact form
- You can shoot me a message on one of my social media pages.