Inside and Out is an interactive series exploring perspectives on Christianity. It’s where I talk about my faith and spirituality and invite discussions with friends and fellow bloggers. It’s part of Rose Meets World.
I welcome anybody to participate and comment. I have no interest in proselytizing or advocating one religious practice over another. I created this series to house some posts I’d already made, and am hoping to use it to foster honest and open discussion. You’ll find:
- Book reviews
- Perspectives and Discussions
Christian Book Reviews
- 101 More Conversation Starters for Couples by Gary Chapman and Ramon Presson (9/3/2014)
- Book Review: Is It My Fault, by Justin and Lindsey Holcomb (7/5/2014)
- Review — 101 Conversation Starters for Families, by Gary Chapman and Ramon Presson (4/28/2014)
- Review — A Godward Heart, Treasuring the God Who Loves You by John Piper (4/6/2014)
- Review — Facing Trials: Thoughts for Meditation by Cheryl Zelenka (3/26/2014)
- Review — Fierce Women: The Power of a Soft Warrior by Kimberly Wagner (4/22/2014)
- Review — Futureville by Skye Jethani (3/31/2014)
- Review — God Is Just Not Fair: Finding Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense, by Jennifer Rothschild (3/28/2014)
- Review — It’s a God Thing: When Miracles Happen to Everyday People, created by Don Jacobson (5/11/2014)
- Review — Passion: the Bright Light of Glory, by Louie Giglio (3/29/2014)
- Review — Spoken For: Embracing Who You Are and Whose You Are, by Robin Jones Gunn and Alyssa Joy Bethke (9/9/2014)
- Review — The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good? By Rhett Smith (4/22/2014)
- Review — The Celebrate Recovery Bible, NIV (10/9/2014)
- Review —101 Conversation Starters for Couples by Gary Chapman and Ramon Presson (7/22/2014)
- Review —101 Tips For the Smart Stepmom by Laura Petherbridge (4/11/2014)
- Review: I like Giving — the Transforming Power of A Generous Life (3/27/2014)
- [Not So] Random Inspiration (4/1/2014)
- [Not So] Random Inspiration (4/2/2014)
- [Not So] Random Inspiration (4/3/2014)
- [Not So] Random Inspiration (4/4/2014)
- [Not So] Random Inspiration (4/5/2014)
You can check out a complete list of upcoming topics here.
If you have a request or an idea, feel free to drop me a line.
- You can leave a comment on this page.
- You can use the contact form
- You can shoot me a message on one of my social media pages.